Buster Brown's Diary

This is my Blog me being Buster Brown of coarse and my problem is I'm a very lonley boy and no one likes me so normally I have to settle for talking to myself. My life isn't the most intersting of all but all I want to do is see the world beyond where I live (the middle of nowhere).

Friday, December 23, 2005

Oh How Speldid...2006

Indeed and an eventful year I hope it will be, and what better way to start the year than with a new diary, this year I won't have to skip around town showing all the townspeople my diary entries as they can view it whenever they want here! I hope if you are reading this you will be my friend, as I haven't many as a matter of fact, people close to me often call me Bussy, Moron, diescumdie, fagend or just plain Buster wich my best friend Lional the Sheep calls me...But if you wanted to be really clever you could call me Julius as that is a gorgeous name I think.

During the year I hope to have many adventures and record them for your viewing pleasure...if you have read my profileyou will hopefully know all about me and if you haven't I can guarantee you shall (wot wot).

Well today was awfully nice...I woke up with damp bedclothes because every night I spit on them to make me sleep better, it is rather thereputic, then I went into the kitchen and realised that the kitchen roof had gone after 2 hours of thinking about butterflies I decided to think about the roof so I could have my Grogy 'os with a roof over my head, after 1 hour of thinking I was distracted by Lional knocking at my door, I stared at him for a while and then realised he wanted to come in, so he let me in and helped me think...after a thorough investigation we deduced my mother ate it, mainly because she had spliters on her tounge, she then went on a killing spree chasing us through the house with a pooing hoover wich spits out its poo because whenever it goes it sucks feaces back in and then comes out of the blow bit...we escaped through the kitchen roof and ran to farmer Jack's farm...we helped him sacrifice a goat then stayed for dinner ( Liver and finger chips YUMMY!)

All in All a fantastic day...of many more this year!!!....

Oh dear upon writing this and previewing it it appears the date should say 1st January 2006 when infact it says 23 December 2005....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Splendid.

Saturday, 24 December, 2005  
Blogger Me said...

Oh My dear friend indeed how it is ah-ha...(wot Wot)

Saturday, 24 December, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat a freak

Thursday, 29 December, 2005  
Blogger Me said...

well I say how dare you...who are you anyway I bet you are that plump fellow at school who worships ants

Saturday, 31 December, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey buster brown ! lol he is not a freak he just has problems !lol
ur so wierd its funny lol speak later x

Tuesday, 03 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home