Buster Brown's Diary

This is my Blog me being Buster Brown of coarse and my problem is I'm a very lonley boy and no one likes me so normally I have to settle for talking to myself. My life isn't the most intersting of all but all I want to do is see the world beyond where I live (the middle of nowhere).

Friday, January 27, 2006

bdhbfgsdrg1111111111111

Dyed hair, foundation, fish nets
What bets I can get her…for a good bargain
Well don’t mean to be rude oh sorry yes I do
HOW MUCH FOR YOU
Yeah you the one with the smelly minge
Obviously you’ve had a bit of a binge
With your saggy tits all hanging out, errr what a cringe
HOW MUCH FOR YOU luv
Well you know I’m underage
But as long as you get your wage
The back alleys is just your strip tease stage
HOW MUCH FOR YOU darlin’
‘cos I know what you crave
Ye you want a rave
You want me to be your slave
HOW MUCH FOR YOU honey
You’re gonna need the money for coke
What if I give you’re fadge a good poke
You’ll even hump old folk
HOW MUCH FOR YOU x8
COS I CAUGHT YOU SNIFFING GLUE
HOW MUCH FOR YOU x8
Such a wasted life
Look what your face did to your lesbian wife
Wait till you get caught young lady what a strife
HOW MUCH FOR YOU x5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home